Today was super fun, & everyone was dressed damn glam-ly. I'm so proud that Shifu looks nice in the shirt I bought(: We kinda looked like we were on double date since my belt matched Chuns' dress& Shifu's shirt matched Grace's. Haha I looked like a guy I guess. Cos on my way to Marina Sq, these 2 little girls were trying to stalk me, hiding behind pillars& giggling like I can't see them. Do I give out les waves or sth dots. Bao Today was funny, I never knew baos could make me so full! Cabbed to Arts House which was useless& lame -.-
MAYDAY PARADE WAS TOTAL EYECANDY HEAVEN. Haha everyone including even Nigel was helping me take pics of TDH plus others, & Slum took a video specially for me awww thanks dears:D & I took a pic WITH AY (courtesy of Shifu who helped me ask him& thus made me look like I've a huge crush on him -.-), someone's so jealous& ordered me to crop myself out of the pic haha.
Then went for dinner, Tong joined us, the girl in a pretty dress&.. slippers:D Ate Jap, the dessert was yummy omg. We seem to be eating alot of ex food nowadays eh but ohwells. Grace& Shifu need to gain weight(:
WE CAMWHORED ALOT ALOT. But too tired to post the pics today, another time then(:
Ohdear this week's gonna be so packed& I'll spend so much money gee. I'll start studying.. soon.
MAYDAY PARADE WAS TOTAL EYECANDY HEAVEN. Haha everyone including even Nigel was helping me take pics of TDH plus others, & Slum took a video specially for me awww thanks dears:D & I took a pic WITH AY (courtesy of Shifu who helped me ask him& thus made me look like I've a huge crush on him -.-), someone's so jealous& ordered me to crop myself out of the pic haha.
Then went for dinner, Tong joined us, the girl in a pretty dress&.. slippers:D Ate Jap, the dessert was yummy omg. We seem to be eating alot of ex food nowadays eh but ohwells. Grace& Shifu need to gain weight(:
WE CAMWHORED ALOT ALOT. But too tired to post the pics today, another time then(:
Ohdear this week's gonna be so packed& I'll spend so much money gee. I'll start studying.. soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home